Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Truth Comes Out!

I recently wrote an article about the blink-182 reunion. I wrote it from an extremely journalistic viewpoint (barely any opinions) - although the truth is that blink 182 is very possibly my favorite band of all time. When it's printed I will link it here.
I think the reasons for this are pretty evident, although I plan on writing a piece explaining why fairly soon.
That being said - I found this article to be extremely interesting, and a great, great view on cynical idiots who got into music, wanted to be part of the music scene, and having had it end up making them basically criticize everything music-related that comes out - usually including what got them into it in the first place.

So read this awesome article about a cynical music journalist, who was turned around by the prospects of a reunited Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge and Travis Barker

0 comments: