Thursday, August 7, 2008

My First Post!

So this new blog of mine will be for things I want to write about, news in my life and for Senior Discount, or even Fun Quotes. I will have a weekly poll, usually insulting Senior Discount guitarist, Tom Wells. I'd love for everyone to comment on the posts and talk back and forth with eachother!

Let's start this with some fun quotes!

"Chuck Staton Fun Quotes" are humorous snippets of instant message conversations that I have had with people online.

Chuck Staton and (his close friend) Alan Sousa on cleanliness....

Sousa: I hate bringing a girl home, and my mom being up, knowing I'm just gonna bang her
Chuck Staton: well you deserve it for being so dirty
Chuck Staton: you have to be more like me, Cleany Boy Staton
Sousa: you son of a bitch. there's nothing cleany about you
Chuck Staton: my socks aren't that dirty
Sousa: alright then maybe socks are your exception

Chuck Staton and (his close friend) Aaron Arcello on "goods"....

Chuck Staton: She's just so into me. Every day she calls me and texts me about how she wants me all the time.
Chuck Staton: So I might as well get the goods while the goods are good for getting them.
Chuck Staton: ....as the old saying beautifully says.
Arcello: Yea. Nicely put.
Arcello: Also, you know, I have seen this girl.
Arcello: And let's just say, personally, I think the term "goods" is a bit generous.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're just a butt head.

end of story.