Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Villian Thwarted

Tonight, as I was driving back from Senior Discount practice in Fall River, I stopped at a Dunkin Donuts.
Having already been to a Dunkin Donuts (to visit my girlfriend at work), I noticed that they cleverly had renamed the "Boston Creme" donut to the seasonal "Boston Scream".
Tom Wells was in my car when I approached the drive-thru. I asked the woman for a "Boston Scream" donut. She had no clue what I was talking about, and I had to drive up to the window to explain it to her.
Afterwards, Tom Wells claimed I had asked for a "Boston Scream Bagel" - something I would never do. A mistake I'd never make. We had an argument about this that lasted a while. Since I was driving, and Tom urgently had to use the bathroom, I quickly threatened him by saying "Let's see what takes longer - you breaking down and admitting I did not say 'bagel', or you shitting your pants - because I am not taking you home until you say it."
Tom fought me for a minute, at first claiming he'd "shit all over" my car (juvenile). I then told him I'd sue him. He responded that I had no proof it was him. I immediately took out my digital camera to use the video-camera function to record the situation (for my future lawsuit).
The following is a video recording of Tom admitting I did not say "bagel" at the end of my request for a "Boston Scream".
Note: This video is not great, but the audio clearly shows you that this monster knows who is in the right.

0 comments: