Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Presents For A Greedy Ass

Okay so throughout the year a few things came out that I'd like to get (mostly DVDs, blu-rays, and books). Every year at Christmas, people tell me I'm a horrible person to shop for, and no one ever knows what to get me. So I thought I'd post some items here to let people know some things I'm interested in getting.

Books:
Wolverine: Old Man Logan - graphic novel
My Booky Wook - Russel Brand
I Am The New Black - Tracy Morgan
I Drink For A Reason - David Cross
Tell-All - Chuck Palahniuk

DVDs/Blu Rays:
Pixar Short Film Collection on blu-ray (This movie is $14.99 at Target when using the "$5.00 off blu-ray coupon found here" http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=291043&d=1259404212 - I'm posting this specifically because this title is always very expensive)
Chasing Amy blu-ray
Bruno blu-ray
Funny People special edition DVD
Perfect Strangers Season 1 and 2

Random:
a tripod for my video camera (weight limit 15 lb.s)
I don't usually collect any type of "toy" or "collectible" but there are two things I came across in the past year that I've really liked:
Back To The Future Series II Minimates Set - http://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Minimates-Box-Set/dp/B000VXD8P0
Original Ninja Turtle comics black and white figure - http://media.photobucket.com/image/ninja%20turtle%20black%20and%20white%20figure/chloe1312/TMNT-Neca-02-black-n-white.jpg - I just want one (they come in a set of four), and the only place I've seen one by itself is at Newbury Comics.

I really thought there were more books and DVDs but I can't think of them. I will add to the list as I remember.
Also - yes, there are video games I'd like to get, but at some point I got a surplus and I'm still playing through a bunch. I'd hate for someone to buy me a game for $39.99 and have it end up sitting on my shelf for a while, and when I go to play it the price has dropped to $17.99. I'd feel like a dick.
-chuckstaton

0 comments: