Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bam Margera's perfect dropkick

Tonight I saw Bam Margera and his "buddy" Novak in Portsmouth, and Bam hit him with such a sick, awful, killer dropkick, that I had to shake my head.
I remembered that he caught him with a similar dropkick in "Where The Fuck Is Santa?" (the Christmas DVD release from Bam) that I had to look it up on Youtube.
What I found was a third dropkick, exactly the same, just as high, just as perfect, just as awful and painful. This makes me feel like Bam and Novak understand it's like, their "thing" they do. Except:
A. It must kill Bam. I was about four feet away from Bam tonight, and the floor of the bar shook like someone dropped a ton of bricks onto the ground
B. If it kills Bam, then it doubly/perhaps-triply murders Novak. It takes him completely off his feet and he never is looking at Bam when he does it.
Here's the kick:

0 comments: