Monday, April 27, 2009

Puh puh poker face

Okay so as most people know, I'm really into pop music in general. When Lady Gaga came out with the single "Pokerface", it was the type of song that I thought was pretty good. Catchy - honestly, it had a hook that seemed very familiar to me (especially the "can't read my, can't read my" part) and didn't stand out, but was still alright.
If you don't know the song, check it out (along with the video) here:


Okay, so it's a dance-y pop song. The music video is either exactly what a music video should be, or exactly what it shouldn't be.
Regardless - nothing too spectacular, right?
Well, that's where you're wrong. Am I referring to the fact that she refers to her vagina as a muffin while pointing at it? No (but that is definitely spectacular).
Check this out. This is the same person - and also the same song.



Yeah. This is ridiculously awesome and impressive to me. That's all.

1 comments:

Brad said...

I don't get it. Is this a new extended sex metaphor that I am clueless about? If so, shame on you, Lady Gaga!