Friday, April 10, 2009

Jimmy Fallon - Audience Facebook Status

If you don't like Jimmy Fallon, you're either really dumb, or you just haven't seen his good stuff. Or you've seen "Taxi" or "Fever Pitch" (I'm not 100% committed to that joke, as I've seen niether).
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Jimmy Fallon SNL DVD is one of my favorite SNL DVDs (along with the first Will Ferrel one, and the 25th Anniversary Show). Definitely pick it up if you can.
This is a clip from Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. I don't think this is executed here that well, but one joke is definitely great, and I think this concept is REALLY funny. I wish me and "my team" could write this segment for Jimmy Fallon because I feel like we could really kill it.
Either way, good concept that has a TON of potential as a small segment.

0 comments: